Our client operates in every major city across Australia, and they are looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to join their team.
They’re looking for someone to bring a strategic and analytical approach to managing their organisation’s resources and operations. You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that improve their internal and external positioning, as well as working with partners and stakeholders to maximize partnerships and increase business.
They’re a small team and they work hard to support one another. Because of this, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to get stuck in. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked as a management consultant for about 3+ years (consultant level), has an interest in working in property, and loves to solve problems with a small team.
They are looking for someone who will not only help grow the business, but also implement the changes needed to achieve their business goals. As Strategy & Operations Manager, your key responsibilities include;
- Developing a 3-year strategic plan with associated financial forecasts that support the business objectives and future investment.
- Measure, monitor, and improve operational performance.
- Define operational processes and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve performance and drive higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with product and technology team to improve the customer experience based on insights and existing processes.
- Responsible for expanding how our customers interact with us, you will analyse competitors, and market share, and look for ways to differentiate and improve our strategic position.
- Work closely with sales, service, and support to ensure that we have a seamless experience for all of our customers.
- Responsible for creating performance metrics for the business. The company will use these metrics to help identify opportunities for improvement their processes.
- Grow the business by developing partnerships with providers and distribution channels to ensure that the company delivers the highest possible value to customers.
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the links or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
This Sydney-based Strategy & Operations Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $120,000 – $130,000 Base + Super.
If you would like to apply for this position, please follow the links or email email@example.com for further details or drop your CV below.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.
Send us your cv today
If you have a management consulting background and are interested in a confidential conversation, please send us your CV.