Sydney-based Head of Group Strategy
Our client is a top-tier leader in their industry and currently assessing new opportunities to drive growth, disrupt, innovate and continue to thrive within their sector. This is your opportunity to be part of a stellar team of Strategy and Business professionals who have cultivated a culture of inclusion, collaboration and action led by one of the industry’s best people leaders. This position has become available due to an internal move and you too will benefit from a clear career path when you join us as a Head of in their Group Strategy team.
This position has the scope to adapt the budgets, policies and procedures within broadly defined parameters and will manage the delivery of operational outcomes of a team that is integrated across the Enterprise to agreed objectives.
You will be accountable for:
- Leading the end-to-end design, development and delivery of significant strategic initiatives by adopting a well-planned and thoughtful leadership approach.
- Delivering compelling, structured presentations that clearly articulate recommendations
- Providing input into strategic projects and initiatives managed elsewhere in the Group
- Supporting the execution and delivery of specific strategic initiatives & broader Group Strategy
- Developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues and senior leaders across the company.
- Developing industry relationships and an understanding of market and customer trends
- You will be involved in enterprise-wide projects that could include:
- Digital transformation,
- Buy now pay later initiatives
- ESG initiatives and
- Other emerging markets or trends impacting the financial services sector.
What you will bring
- Significant breadth of experience in corporate strategy consulting, gained either in a top tier consulting firm (MBB preference), investment bank or in-house within a large corporate.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategy formulation and strategic planning along with experience in transformation program design and delivery
- Proven ability to interact, challenge and influence senior stakeholders effectively at all levels (including members of the Executive Leadership Team and Board)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture and navigate complex challenges.
- A positive attitude and strong motivation to support the learning & development of junior colleagues.
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably MBA
- 8+ years practical experience in financial services, strategy formulation, strategic planning and/or major project management.
- Financial Services industry experience essential
If you believe that you would be great for this position, then we are very interested in hearing from you. Please get in contact with Ilan Leshetz on firstname.lastname@example.org
This Sydney-based Head of Group Strategy which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $240,000 to $260,000 Base + Bonus.
#strategy #consumerindustry #oaktreetalent #tech
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.