Brisbane-based Senior Strategy Manager
The Brisbane-based Senior Strategy Manager, Commercial Performance and Insights is an exceptional opportunity working with an ex Top Tier strategy leader.
This role is responsible for providing thought leadership on data-driven revenue opportunities and refining the commercial strategy and roadmap across all commercial functions in order to achieve the company’s overarching revenue ambition.
This includes being actively involved in preparing for CEO/Board updates and management level performance tracking to generate insights that are ongoing.
As a leader of the commercial analysis team, you are responsible for providing insightful, proactive, and accurate analysis of revenue performance. This is done in order to identify the drivers of commercial/revenue performance, and to provide the commercial division with robust data-led analytics. In doing so, you will help functional leaders turn opportunities into tangible commercial actions.
- Spearheading the development of our commercial strategy and roadmap in order to achieve our overarching revenue ambition.
- Working across different commercial functions (such as channels, customer segments, marketing, revenue management) in order to generate revenue growth.
- Actively support preparation for ELT/Board updates by developing management level reporting.
- Proactively identifying opportunities and leading cross-functional coordination when required.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders across the Commercial functions and across the Group
- Leading a team of commercial analysts supporting relevant commercial functions.
- Actively involved in leading and contributing to the Commercial Performance and Insights team of analysts by sharing your best practices.
- Capacity to turn data into insights is essential for making sound business decisions.
- Help uncover trends, gaps, and opportunities so that there is improve on commercial performance.
- Proactive in their analysis – people who are not afraid to ask questions and think outside the box.
Background & Skills
- Experience in strategy/management consulting coming from a Top Tier consulting firm (MBB, or alternatively Kearney, OW, Strategy&, Monitor Deloitte etc) with 5+ years experience in leading strategy development, roadmap and planning, with orientation towards commercial performance and outcomes
- Experience in translating business questions into analysis to prove/disprove hypothesis
- Experience in leading a team of commercial analyst and continuously optimise for priorities
- Experience interrogating and analysing large bodies of data to generate actionable insights
- Experience in preparing CEO/Board level presentation
- Ability to synthesis insights into a management level narrative to drive decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerBI skills
- Cross-industry benchmarking and application in sales and distribution performance
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV below!
#strategyjobs #sydney #oaktreetalent #consumerstrategy
This Brisbane-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $190k – $200k base + super + benefits.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.