What an exciting time to be joining this equal opportunity, diverse, tech employer that is going through a hyper-growth phase for the foreseeable future. They are looking to hire a Sydney or Melbourne-based GM Commercial Strategy & Performance. The team thrive on solving problems to revolutionise their sector while ensuring they maintain a customer first attitude. Be part of a high performing team and an open and enabling culture that attracts the best creative and critical thinkers.
The Sydney or Melbourne-based GM Commercial Strategy & Performance enables high-quality commercial decision-making to optimise revenue and gross margin outcomes. In this role you’ll be required to:
- Co-create and recommend commercial strategies to accelerate growth and sustain strong revenue in all markets (currently Australia and New Zealand).
- Perform sophisticated financial modelling to examine price elasticity and inform pricing decisions as well as models to inform proposed commercial arrangements with new partners.
- Own and lead regular market competitiveness analysis
- Perform impact analysis and provide insights and make recommendations to optimise outcomes.
- Perform modelling and analysis to support proposed marketing campaign activity.
- Review sales pipeline and retention performance and make recommendations to support optimisation.
- Monitor and report on the underlying portfolio performance, by product type, brand, channel, features, geographic and demographic distributions etc.
- Manage effective and productive relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Product & Revenue teams as well as external stakeholders such as distribution partners.
What you’ll bring
- Strong problem-solving capability gained from 5-10 years’ experience within a top tier strategy consulting firm or a mix of consulting and strategy/commercial experience within a corporate. (MBB preferred)
- Very strong analytical rigour with proven financial modelling and analytical analysis experience/skills
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Highly collaborative approach to solve complex problems cross-functionally
If this opportunity sounds like you or you’d like to have a confidential chat, please reach out to email@example.com.
#gmstrategyandperformance #gmstrategy #partnerships #sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney or Melbourne-based GM Commercial Strategy & Performance role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $200k to $260k base + super + equity.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.