Are you passionate about making the world a better and safer place? If so, this is the perfect role for you. Our client is on the lookout for a Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney!
As a Senior Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for synthesizing data from various sources to identify external trends, opportunities, and strategic risks to the company. This requires an individual who can think critically to facilitate and challenge strategic discussions. So if you are looking for a role that blends customer insights with data-driven strategies, then this is the perfect job for you!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Aid in the development and execution of vital strategic projects.
- Provide advice and assistance to help navigate the implications of medium- to long-term trends, competitive threats and opportunities that may affect the company’s success.
- Develop strategic options that are tailored to the user needs.
- Provide market insights and strategic frameworks for evaluating new initiatives.
- Identify stakeholders who can provide key information and support the delivery of strategic projects.
- Ensure that decisions made at the company are based on comprehensive research and meet customer demands.
- Ensure that Company’s corporate strategy is consistent across all divisions, planning, and portfolio management.
- Take complex strategic insights and condense them into materials which are both compelling and tailored to the needs of individual stakeholders at the company.
- Creation of strategy communication materials for the Board and Investors, as well as other teams throughout the company.
Key Qualifications include:
- 8+ years business experience with tertiary qualifications
- Proven lateral thinking skills and ability to deliver original solutions to complex problems
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Structured problem solving capability and experience (essential)
- Experience leading projects collaboratively across multiple business units (essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate sessions and to challenge ideas constructively (essential)
- Experience in senior stakeholder management (essential)
- Strong financial acumen and strategic analysis skills (essential)
- Experience in strategy consulting, digital or customer-led organisations (preferred)
- Experience in insurance industry (preferred)
If you are an individual who thinks outside the box and can provide solutions to enterprise problems, then this role may be for you. Send your CV to Asha Walsh to be considered for the position or apply through the link below.
This Strategy Lead in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $150k to $180k + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.