f you love all things consumer, customer, digital and AI, this is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact!!
Working closely with the Senior Director, this role will look at how best to leverage AI across customer strategy and uplift in AI capabilities as well as topics such as cyber protection and some operating model transformation.
- Keep up with the latest trends in customer interactions, business models and competitor landscape.
- Help develop executive-level presentations, papers, and reports that articulate key strategic issues and provide sound recommendations to guide your decisions.
- Develop new strategies that bridge any gaps between consumer expectations and current offerings.
- Plan the short and long-term needs of our customers, as well as provide targeted solutions that will benefit them in the future.
- Create analytical insights and models that will drive strategy and execution throughout our entire organisation.
- Provide strategic analysis, competitor research, and market trend information to identify benchmarks and best practices from other markets or industries related to operations, architecture, and strategic approaches.
- Offer extensive competitor analysis and insights to help shape the strategic planning process.
Background & Skills:
- 7-10+ years experience with at least 3 or 4 years in a management consulting role from the likes of McKinsey, Bain or BCG. .
- Experience in the TMT sector is desirable.
- Familiar with web development CCD and agile process.
- Strong working knowledge of business strategy and finance.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving to a high level.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent financial modeling and project evaluation skills.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact email@example.com for more information.
This Associate Director in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $180k-$190k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.