This position is a Sydney-based Strategy Manager, and it is within the Strategy, Customer and Projects team. The team has over 4,000 people that work in the distribution channel for customer service and relationship specialists. The company has state-of-the-art technology and data capabilities to support their workforce.
In order to support the strategy, innovation, and operational improvement goals, the person in this role for the Sydney-based Strategy Manager needs to have a clear understanding of where the company is going and where the company wants to go. This includes developing a strategy, approach, and roadmap – all while ensuring the company is meeting their key priorities. Finally, we need to track our progress in order to measure the effectiveness of our strategies.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Learn to understand business problems and areas of opportunity, and to determine the solutions that are most appropriate for the specific business situation. This will
- Assist in the development of a strategic agenda, including the design of a future capability delivery roadmap.
- Collaborate with the different business units, so that the strategy is fully implemented and meets the needs of all parts of the organisation.
- Be responsible for solving problems and seizing opportunities while considering the impacts across other departments. You will be
- Work with leadership to develop strategic projects, take ownership of work streams, and deliver project outcomes independently.
- Support the business on ad-hoc problems you will also
- Need to be able to conceptualise solutions using rigorous thinking, communicate effectively, and take decisive action.
- Engage with other teams, and contribute to a positive team culture
- Guide the Group’s strategic direction and keep up with the Group’s evolution.
- Lead and guide more junior members of the team and contribute to a positive overall team culture.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, including a structured approach to problem solving
- Experience approaching problems with a customer centric angle
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of work and deliver outcomes in ambiguous or challenging environments
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication tailored for executive leadership
- Ability to project manage and work independently and manage upwards
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Ability to articulate an argument clearly and persuasively
- MS Excel & MS PowerPoint technical skills
This is the perfect role for someone with 2-4 years of strategy consulting experience ready to make a move out of consulting but still wanting to work with ex-consultants in a supportive team environment. Please reach out to Asha Walsh or email@example.com, or drop the CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $130K to $140k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.