This organisation is at the top of their game! However, to stay on top, they need to keep innovating and growing in this highly competitive sector. Embarking on a growth journey within one of their core divisions, they have a unique competitive advantage to leverage and their brand differentiation is well established within the market. A critical part of this journey is finding the right strategic talent to fill the role of a Sydney-based Strategy Manager that will help leverage, grow, and establish their strategic advantage long into the future.
This role will successfully drive strategic projects and key work streams and occasionally transformation projects across the business and coordinating cross-functional teams. Providing strategic advice, support and recommendations is a key part of this role.
The high-performing individual in this role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Deliver on time and meet key outcomes for key strategic projects or work streams.
- Effectively contribute to the annual strategy planning cycle and key executive presentations
- Drive the office by being part of the strategy planning sessions and performance insights meetings.
- Help build capabilities to improve your team and the broader business.
- Understand team dynamics, build effective communication and collaboration patterns, and develop an understanding of organisational strategy.
- Use data-driven methods and insights to identify the structure of the problem.
Your qualifications should include the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a top-tier strategy consultancy/firm or at least 5+ years of experience in industry or a healthy mix of both.
- Experience working in an agile environment is viewed favourably
- Deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem-solving frameworks and transformation-focused change management is advantageous
- Highly effective analytics and quantitative modeling
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering executive-level presentations and high impact workshops to drive clear outcomes, including ideation and prioritisation.
- Highly effective influencing skills in order to manage multiple stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisation.
If you think you have it takes to lead people and drive change in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a must for you! Contact Ilan Leshetz for a confidential chat to be considered for this position.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k to $180k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.