This iconic brand in New Zealand is on the lookout for a Senior Strategy Manager in Auckland, New Zealand to lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary project teams within the company and be able to understand and analyse market trends and key performance indicators. You should be able to evolve the company and drive growth within different crossfunctional teams.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Transformation, you should be able to develop initiatives to tackle issues as well as provide strategic governance in reporting and communication within the team. You should be able to influence and give commercial support across multiple functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver a number of key strategy and transformation analyses and projects.
- Understand the market trends, performance drivers and dynamics, as well as an ability to identify any issues or opportunities.
- Provide support with strategy governance to the more junior team members.
- Help make informed decisions that lead to success.
- Break down complex problems, apply frameworks and develop effective solutions based on sound evidence.
- Challenge existing practices and status quo by leveraging insights, knowledge through relationship management.
- Ensure strategic initiatives are implemented and embedded effectively.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams, as well as support and mobilise cross-functional projects.
- Coach strategy associates/analysts to help them develop their skills.
Key Qualifications include:
- 5+ yrs of experience with minimum 2+ yrs within a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank, or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and extra-curricular achievements; Strongly degree qualified
- Superb written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable leading teams in pressured situations
- Analytics and quantitative modelling; Highly proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Thinkcell
- Self-starter and “can do” – easy to get along with, naturally curious, comfortable with ambiguity, enjoys getting things done
- Ability to manage and develop junior team members
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage but not essential
If you want to work for an established company that provides benefits with a good career trajectory and opportunity, then this role is for you. Reach out to Asha Walsh to be considered for this position. Email your CV to email@example.com.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Auckland NZ is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $180k-220k + super + bonus + benefits.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.