We are excited to announce that one of our clients is embarking on a new chapter in its journey and as such is hiring a Brisbane-based Commercial Strategy Analyst.
Working with the Head of Strategy you will help to develop the broader commercial strategy and transformation roadmap and support the analysis of opportunities to quickly capture value in the business.
This position, Brisbane-based Commercial Strategy Analyst, will play a key role in supporting stakeholder management and decision making by working on selected deep dives into these opportunities. In addition, this position will work on special projects that are in collaboration with relevant Commercial functions and other teams within the company.
- Provide support to the Manager and Head of to develop growth strategies to help the company achieve their revenue ambitions.
- Lead and support the Manager and Head of Strategy in identifying and analysing opportunities across commercial functions. Actively support preparation for ELT/Board updates.
- Develop, manage and monitor relationships with internal stakeholders across Commercial Functions, as well as across the company.
- Collaborate closely with finance and revenue management teams to help ensure alignment of strategic objectives.
- Identify and scope commercial opportunities and lead the sizing of commercial benefits and investments. This will include supporting the workstream within special projects and selected deep dives for value acceleration capture.
- Support the workstream within special projects and selected deep dives for value acceleration capture by leading analysis.
Background & Skills:
- Experience in top-tier strategy/management consulting (2+ years), or similar functions in industry (4+ years), with orientation towards commercial performance and outcomes
- Experience in translating business questions into critical analysis to prove/disprove hypothesis
- Experience interrogating and analysing large bodies of data to generate actionable insights
- Experience in preparing CEO/Board level presentation
- Experience operating with ambiguity
- Ability to learn a topic quickly and understand commercial drivers
- Ability to synthesis insights into a management level narrative to drive decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of strategy toolkit
- Attention to detail with respect to interrogation of data quality and the generation of commercial insights
If you would like to know more, please feel free to reach out to Amy Savage or drop you CV through our form below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Brisbane-based Commercial Strategy Analyst which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $120k to $140k including super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.