We are hiring for a Brisbane-Based Customer Strategy Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team with ex top tier leadership with a company that is going through a really exciting time of growth.
If you are passionate about customer experience, this is an opportunity to grow your career with a business that not only has an amazing culture, with a focus on work life balance but also an exceptional benefits package.
The primary goal of this Brisbane-based Customer Strategy Manager/Lead is to create a strategy that will improve the customer experience and make the company stand out from the competition. They will be responsible for ensuring that all departments are working together to deliver an exceptional customer experience. In addition, they will also be responsible for developing the company’s impact statement.
We are looking for a candidate who can help the client design an innovative and consistent customer experience across all channels. This role will require you to work closely with various business and technology owners to scope and execute the project as needed.
- Create and define our overall customer experience strategy and roadmap, with a focus on transforming the end-to-end customer journey.
- Ensure that our customer value proposition is clearly communicated across the business.
- Build close relationships with various technology and business owners, to execute effectively.
- Manage and support project scoping and delivery.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders to design and deliver customer-driven projects. This includes our frontline staff, who are the ones who interact with customers daily.
- Need to work proactively with internal stakeholders across different departments within the company.
- Need to be able to establish and lead cross-functional teams to develop new capabilities and products.
- Look for new and innovative ways to improve the customer experience, and that means using journey mapping and ideation to come up with future experiences.
- Understanding the voice of the customer and insights to interpret what their customers need.
- Work closely with our digital team to design and scope initiatives that will improve customers’ digital experience.
Background & Skills:
- A background in Management Consulting, preferably minimum 3 years + and ideally coming from a top tier consulting firm, or alternatively an LEK, Kearney, Oliver Wyman, Strategy&, Monitor Deloitte etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Engineering, or a related discipline – MBA or post-graduate qualification Experience
- Prior experience in or a strong passion for customer strategy.
- Advantageous if you have integrated customer experience strategy underpinned by VOC, analytics, and digital tools.
- Design led thinking / service design thinking.
If you would like to become part of this exceptional customer focused team, please contact Amy Savage or send your CV at email@example.com or submit your CV via the link below.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV through the link below.
#strategyjobs #sydney #oaktreetalent #consumerstrategy
This Brisbane-based Customer Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $150k – $180k base + super + benefits.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.