We are currently recruiting for a Brisbane-based Customer Strategy Manager with a huge focus on customer, for our client who is embarking on an exciting new chapter in their journey.
This organisation is ramping up their core activities and this newly created team will be leading the way in customer experience. They have a stellar Executive Leadership Team with a proven track record of success and deep experience in consumer-focused businesses.
- Identify and develop the end-to-end design of an innovative customer experience proposition.
- Develop a customer experience strategy and customer value proposition focusing on the end-to-end journey.
- Work closely in partnership with various business and technology owners to support scoping and execution.
- Lead the Customer Strategy team effectively by being a mentor, coach, and an inspiration to everyone on the team.
- Communicate with stakeholders to design and drive delivery of customer-driven projects.
- Manage and support project scoping and delivery.
- Continuously improve the overall customer experience through ideation of future experiences.
Background & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-7 years management consulting experience (ideally a top tier consulting firm)
- Experience driving customer strategies
- Execute transformational and strategic customer programs and projects to deliver against agreed KPIs
- Has led high performing teams and has experience uplifting capability and engagement
- Understands customer’s needs, creates distinctive value, and builds meaningful relationships.
- Promotes the team, takes responsibility for its reputation in relation to the larger organisation and stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex problems
If this position sounds like your dream role and you have the skills and experience to create the value and take this organisation to the next level, then please contact Amy Savage, email her at email@example.com, or drop your CV below.
This Brisbane-based Customer Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $180k package + Bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.