Are you looking to a fast-paced strategy team with exceptional top tier leadership? We are hiring for a Brisbane-based Growth Strategy Manager.
This Brisbane-based opportunity for a Strategy Manager to focus on the broad commercial strategy and transformation roadmap to play a key role in taking this well known brand’s business to the next level.
This is senior-level role will oversee leading and owning select deep-dives, as well as playing a critical role in stakeholder management and support the preparation of outputs.
- Develop a commercial strategy and transformation roadmap for the commercial division to achieve the company’s overarching revenue ambition.
- Impact different business functions (channels, customer segments, marketing, revenue management).
- Be a key player in identifying opportunities across Commercial functions and negotiating cross-functional coordination where required.
- Lead the team in preparing for ELT/Board updates, proactively work with finance, network, and revenue management team to ensure alignment of strategies, and be an advocate for the Commercial functions.
- Lead workstreams and deep dives as part of our value acceleration effort.
- Working with the Head of to identify and scope commercial opportunities and lead the sizing of commercial benefits and investments.
- Ensure alignment of the acceleration strategy across the business.
Background & Skills:
- Experience in top-tier strategy/management consulting (3+ years), or similar functions in industry (7+ years), with experience in leading strategy development, roadmap, with orientation towards commercial performance and outcomes
- Ability to translate business questions into critical analysis to prove/disprove hypothesis
- Preparing CEO/Board level presentation
- Ability to synthesis insights into a management level narrative to drive decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Competent user of Excel
- Strong strategy toolkit
- Cross-industry benchmarking and application in sales and distribution performance
- Attention to detail with respect to interrogation of data quality and the generation of commercial insights
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity to become part of a huge growth story, please reach out to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #brisbane #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #brisbanejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Brisbane-based Growth Strategy Manager. which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $18c0K to $200k base inclusive of super + benefits.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.