This is a rare opportunity for a Brisbane-based Strategy Manager to play a huge part in the growth strategy of this PE backed innovative and growing company.
If you want a role that gives you exposure to the CEO and Board, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and is working for an established and highly regarded Chief Strategy Officer.
The Company is looking for a Sydney-based or Brisbane-based Strategy Manager to drive change and make things happen within the industry and within the business. They are an Australian-based subsidiary of a Japan founded company, so they are particularly interested in someone with experience in technology related, transportation, and logistics experience.
This company has a strong heritage and assets, as well as deep customer relationships, which gives it an advantage when it comes to leading the transformation of the logistics sector. By pursuing a customer-led strategy, the company can grow and transform in a way that is best suited for its target markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be able to decide where to invest in operational capability in order to establish industry leadership.
- Protect and enhance their offering of speed, reach, and scale to B2B and B2C customers as well as being leaders in customer experience, sustainability, and offer innovation.
- Gather data using different methods, analyse the data to gain insights, and formulate conclusions that will help you understand and improve the business.
- Develop recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your marketing and sales efforts.
- Work with senior management and executive leaders to help implement recommendations.
- Consult with them regularly to discuss business and organisational challenges and identify solutions.
- Take initiative both within the project team and contribute towards the overarching Group strategy formulation and execution.
- Thrive on working independently and taking ownership of tasks.
Qualifications for the role include:
- A strong background in strategy development and planning is ideal, such as having at least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a rigorous global consulting firm or corporate strategy function.
- Demonstrate a proven record of academic excellence, such as having a Master’s degree in business administration (MBA).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Experience conduction market and competitor research and analysis
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
- Experience in transport and logistics sector a plus
If this role seems to be of interest to you and if you think you are a good fit, please reach out to Amy Savage for more information or email her your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Brisbane-based Strategy Manager role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $150k to $170k base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.