If you love all things consumer, customer, digital and AI, this is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact!
With a strong customer and digital focus, the Senior Strategy Manager will support the customer success journey and be responsible for all interactions across all consumer channels.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Strategy, you will be responsible for insights and trends within the customer relationship aspect and create possible new business models and best practices within the company.
- Thought leadership across customer and channel strategy including defining the future of the business’s customer engagement across multiple channels.
- Offer a wide range of strategic analysis including competitor analysis and market trend research.
- Provide benchmarks and best practices from other markets or industries that are relevant to the division.
- Make informed decisions about the future of the business.
- Strive to incubate new ideas that are not only creative but can provide long-term scalability and impact for the business.
- Ensure Customer success initiatives are successful with data gathered so that you can analyse and present the data clearly and in a concise manner.
Background & Experience:
- 4-6 years experience with at least 2 or 3 years in a management consulting role from the likes of McKinsey, Bain or BCG.
- Experience in the TMT sector is desirable.
- Strong experience in customer, digital and AI strategy
- Analytical thinking and problem solving to a high level.
- Excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent financial modeling and project evaluation skills.
If this role excites you and you are up for the challenge next year, then apply now! Reach out to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $160k – $180k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.