This global management consulting firm strives to unlock value for their clients by leveraging the power of digital.
If you are looking to work for a dynamic thought leader and would like to be focused on projects un the financial services sector, this might be the role for you.
This fast-paced consulting firm is looking to grow by hiring a Partner to focus on Strategy projects.
They need someone who can accelerate their clients’ businesses and boost their business performance so they can thrive in today’s fast-paced world.
They are searching for an individual who has the skills, knowledge, and passion to become a representative of the company with their clients. This successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the client’s context and objectives, develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders, strategise on how the company can grow and thrive.
- Establish a strong relationship with our clients and senior stakeholders. Be able to capture their objectives, concerns and priority areas while bringing the best of the company to them.
- Understand the needs of each individual client and tailor your services accordingly.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and confidence when dealing with all types of people in order to deliver quality customer service.
- Demonstrate value and expertise through industry knowledge and/or domain knowledge.
- Understand the client’s needs and be able to cross-sell the entire Professional Services portfolio as part of bringing value to both the client and the company growth.
- Use your creativity and intuitive skills in order to craft a tailored solution that meets the clients’ objectives while also creating an opportunity for further collaboration between our teams.
- Report to the industry leader and drive organic growth through existing clients and new clients.
- 10 to 12 years industry gained expertise either from working in the banking industry or consulting industry.
- Banking industry preferred with experience in deposits, credit, and collections, business banking, payments, and cyber security.
- You possess a strong learning mindset and drive for continuous self-improvement, including exceptional communication and negotiation skills, personal adaptability, and high empathy and curiosity.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of portfolio and solutions and how to best differentiate these values to our clients.
- Collaborator who fosters trusted advisor relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- An articulate leader who leads internal teams to outcomes. You embrace mentoring and developing others in your journey. You can apply a data-driven approach to include research, business intelligence, and compelling strategies.
If the role seems exciting and think you are a great fit, feel free to reach out to Anika Stokes at email@example.com or apply through the link below.
This Strategy Partner in Melbourne or in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $300k to $350k base.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.