Executive Manager in Sydney
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced environment and interested in the field of lifestyle, digital, and technology? This organisation is searching for a creative individual with the ability to manage work streams and effectively present recommendations on our future strategic direction to senior leaders. You will work closely with the Strategy and M&A team which is a vital component of the Executive Team and Business Unit leaders.
The team wants to collaborate with an Executive Manager in Sydney to formulate and refine the company’s strategic direction. The perfect candidate for this Executive Manager involves identifying and evaluating potential opportunities for investments as well as new business ventures. Furthermore, the person should be able to provide valuable insights of different market trends which can aid in decision-making processes. As part of the Strategy and M&A team, you will help ensure that the company stays ahead of the curve and remains competitive in the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the MD’s of the different business units to help develop their strategies
- Create meaningful commercial analysis by understanding business performance, recognising profitable levers and using evidence-based assumptions.
- Leverage unique audience reach and data access.
- Evolve into a top tier digital media business.
- Make an effective impact on the success of your company.
- Create strategies and presentation materials that are both compellingly written and visually appealing.
Key qualifications include:
- At least 6 years in business strategy (consulting, corporate advisory, start-ups)
- Expert in developing detailed models and bespoke analytics to support strategic decisions
- Creative problem solving capabilities including experience in design thinking & agile development
- Deep understanding of what makes a consumer experience not just good, but amazing!
- Outstanding presentation skills at an Executive and senior management level
- Demonstrable experience in people and stakeholder management
- Digital media industry or Technology, Media, Telecom sector experience highly regarded.
Looking to bring your expertise and knowledge to the forefront? Then look no further! We are looking for a creative strategist who can take the lead in managing our work streams, provide thought-provoking recommendations for our future strategic direction. If this excites you, then this might be the role for you. Send your CV to Asha Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Executive Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $200k to $250k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.