Huge opportunity to be part of a customer led, data driven and purposeful organisation that operates across communities within Australia and New Zealand. You will help people connect and have a major impact as a Sydney-based Transformation Advisor.
The purpose of the role is to collaborate broadly and help to turn data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions, supporting colleagues to take action with plans to execute recommendations that drive continuous improvement and business efficiency. Additionally, you will provide support to the daily operations of the Enterprise PMO on your streams of work therein.
As a Sydney-based Transformation Advisor, your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the PMO operations and outcomes. These might include planning, reporting, and stakeholder updates.
- Gathering and interpreting information from a variety of sources. You may need to use modelling data and processes to identify systemic issues and the root cause of pain points.
- Improving operations and delivering better outcomes for the company.
- The go-to resource for designing creative workshops that nurture creativity and innovation.
- Helping identify business efficiency benefits and help drive prioritisation through value vs effort insights.
- Helping businesses collaborate across the ecosystem to continously improve efficiency.
- Supporting the development of recommendations and solutions, as well as forecasting and measuring the impact of changes.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes Required:
- The ideal candidate will have had analyst, problem-solving, project management (3 years+) experience in a commercial, start-up, not-for-profit, disruptor, gig organisation or in the financial services industry.
- Robust strategic diagnostic skillset and demonstrated problem solving capability.
- Highly motivated and curious person, who is a committed and an inclusive team player.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Organised, multitasker with an innate ability to work effectively to deadlines
- University degree within a technical, business or generalist stream with good grades.
If this seems to be of interest, feel free to get in touch with Anika Stokes at email@example.com or apply through the link below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Sydney-based Transformation Advisor which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $120k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.