Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as 2IC to the Head of Strategy in a really exciting sector. They are looking to hire a Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy, you will have one direct report to support, mentor and develop and be part of this innovative group strategy team.
Upcoming projects include growth outside of Australia, strategic reviews and continued focus on what is happening in this sector globally and staying at the forefront of innovation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement plans that will create maximum value for their shareholders.
- Devise strategies to help drive growth and joint success, while also keeping an eye on performance metrics such as profitability, efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Support leadership with informed decision making.
- Specialise in overseeing and managing strategic plans, recommendations and deliverables to ensure accuracy and credibility of data sources and results.
- Evaluate and track project outcomes and benefits realisation to guarantee that goals are achieved.
- Guarantee the success of projects through careful planning, analysis and execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, internal customers, and external sources.
Key Qualifications include:
- Significant experience in management consulting coming from a top tier MBB firm or the likes of LEK, Kearney, Monitor Deloitte, KPMG Strategy etc.
- Experience in leading project teams and developing staff
- Relevant experience in aviation industry preferred, interest in aviation industry essential
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to think big picture and understand potential outcomes
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills with the ability to communicate information that tells a story, highlights key insights and facilitates business decisions
- Extremely well developed numerical, analytical and modelling skills with a focus on developing actionable insight
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish sound working relationships with peers and senior personnel
- Highly developed time management and prioritisation skills to effectively structure and execute multiple project work-streams in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel as required for the needs of the position.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to shape the future of this dynamic organisation.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Amy Savage to be considered for this role.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $180k to $220k + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.