Strategy Analyst based in Sydney Melbourne Brisbane
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Strategy Analyst to join a high growth PE backed turnaround story. The successful candidate can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Working on some exciting projects, this company has the pace and feel of a start-up whilst being an established and well known corporate.
The successful candidate must also have excellent problem-solving skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Drive high-level strategic analysis and business transformation projects
- Develop and present recommendations to enhance operations
- Analyse competitor trends, customer needs, and industry developments
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and identify partnerships and business opportunities
- Gather, analyse, and draw strategic and technical conclusions from data gathered
- Consult with senior management and leaders
- Discuss and implement business and operational challenges and identify solutions
Background & Experience:
- At least 12 months experience in management consulting from the likes of MBB, Monitor Deloitte, Nous, Strategy&, Kearney etc. Or alternatively 12 months experience in an inhouse corporate strategy team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Experience conduction market and competitor research and analysis
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly.
If you would like to apply or would like further details, please email email@example.com.
This Sydney-based Strategy Analyst based in Sydney Melbourne or Brisbane is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $110k-$120k including super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.