We have been engaged exclusively by this exciting consumer and retail company based in Melbourne.
As Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne reporting to the Head of Strategy this role will see you have ownership of their corporate strategy plan as well as a team of 2 direct reports.
This is a broad scope role that will play a key part in lots of exciting projects.
- Ensure that the annual corporate strategy plan is created and delivered which accurately details the financial and strategic goals of the company.
- Develop a long-term investment plan and framework to guarantee the development of these objectives.
- Market analysis, competitor analysis and growth concepts.
- Data-driven market sizing, customer insights and growth opportunities.
- Help review and modify the enterprise strategy so that it is poised to achieve the company’s five-year goals.
- Lead a small team of motivated and engaged inviduals to support you with the annual corporate planning process.
- MUST have experience developing and creating annual corporate strategy plans.
- Strong finance experience – ideally started career as a CA or in investment banking.
- Management consulting background with strategy toolkit gained from the likes of Oliver Wyman, LEK, Monitor Deloitte etc.
- 10+ years experience in consulting, professional services and/or in-house corporate strategy environment.
- Experience in complex problem solving requiring cross-functional collaboration
- Experience working in complex stakeholder environments and directly with Executive Leadership teams
- Experience in Retail and Consumer is desirable
- Experience leading and managing a team to drive high performance
- Knowledge of strategic planning frameworks
If you would like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Senior Manager in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $200k-$220k + super.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.