Our client is an industry leader in the funds management sector and this is a great opportunity to join their small and high performing team. They are looking to hire a Melbourne-based Strategy Analyst.
The team is responsible for developing their group strategy that supports the company’s financial goals as well as its growth initiatives.
Work life balance is a key priority for the team and this company has one of the most generous annual leave allowances that I’ve seen.
The Melbourne-based Strategy Analyst will work closely with the Strategy Manager and Head of Strategy as well as the ELT and Board.
- Identify strategic implications such as external trends, research, and internal or external data to develop recommendations with supporting strategic rationale.
- Analyse data and identify trends to generate recommendations and support rationale through synthesising external insights and research.
- Deliver key areas of analysis that are aligned with the company’s global and domestic insights, information and trends.
- Support the strategic framework and translate global and domestic insights, information and trends into deep dive reviews and presentations to the Executive and Board is an essential part of this role.
- Supporting year-round business planning processes, developing reports and materials about Executive and Board strategy, and conducting strategy offsite visits.
- Other duties as requested by either the Strategy Manager or the Head of Strategy from time to time.
Key Requirements required for the position:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in management consulting or an in house strategy role.
- Strong understanding of numeracy and data analysis, as well as strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Strong strategic thinking and commercial acumen with experience in analysing strategic problems, and developing data driven insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for data driven analysis and business strategy
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline are a pre-requisite, with relevant post graduate qualifications (eg MBA) highly regarded
- Understanding or experience in Financial Services would be advantageous
If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to Amy Savage or email her your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
#melbourne #oaktreetalent #melbournejobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Melbourne-based Strategy Analyst role is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $120k to $130k + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.