Our client is on the lookout for a dynamic Transformation Program Lead to join their forward-thinking, digitally focused Strategy & Transformation team. You will work closely with stakeholders enterprise-wide and at all levels of the organisation to achieve desired outcomes quickly and efficiently. Your strong business acumen and stakeholder influencing skills will be highly valued here.
In this position, you will work closely with the transformation & agile delivery teams to ensure successful enterprise wide execution. This entails overseeing portfolio management tasks, taking charge of key programs, and enacting strategic change initiatives to provide better business agility. You will be part of a team that encourages collaboration and celebrates diversity. You will be a key player in helping this sort after business reach their company goals.
Your key responsibilities include:
- To maximise results, optimise the process of delivery, and improve the speed and quality of strategy delivery within the company.
- Plan and implement portfolio delivery efforts across the company to include operating model and change projects, ensure they are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that everyone within the broader ecosystem is working collaboratively.
- Partner with Platform leadership and strategy to build, oversee, and deliver an annual operating plan.
- Embrace and drive agile ways of working across the business.
- Work with leadership to reduce risks associated with the planned initiatives include mapping informed business decisions.
- Work in tandem with the Senior Leadership Team, Platform Lead, and Strategy Business Partner to ensure they are delivering against the annual operating plans.
- Be aware of changing competitor strategies as well as wider economic trends and adjust accordingly.
Key qualifications in this role include:
- 5+ years in senior transformation leadership role in a reputable organisation driving enterprise-wide transformation.
- 3+ years of experience in an agile environment, ideally in a large business
- Relevant background in transformation, agile, organisational change, delivery
- Successful record of accomplishment in delivering complex programs and/or transformations
- B2C/ Consumer industry experience desired
- Excellent organisation, planning and coordination skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, ability to build rapport and networks
- Energetic, confident, and charismatic leader with the ability to inspire teams
If you are passionate about business operations and have a strong interest in agile ways of working, then you will enjoy partnering with this organisation. Be part of a strong, high performing team, known for having a fun and collaborative culture, and be part of a team that loves solving complex problems. Send your CV to us to be considered for the position.
This Head of Transformation in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $260k to $280k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.