This ASX company is a leader in its field in Australia, often outperforming its competitors. They are expanding their reach and would like to hire a Head of Strategic Transformation in Sydney to help drive their continued growth and commitment to customer excellence.
This Head of Strategic Transformation in Sydney should be a Strategy expert with some expertise in digital, customer, commercial, and value chain operations. You should also be able to lead the team and make informed decisions using analytics to rapidly solve critical business problems to enable growth.
You will be right at the forefront of emerging technologies and innovations. You will also have the opportunity to contribute and benefit from these advances as you help create better experiences for millions of consumers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Help identify ways in which data and analytics can be applied to create a better experience.
- Use a comprehensive strategy toolkit to define the problem and assess the potential benefits before creating an end-to-end analytics strategy and strategy roadmap.
- Strive to ensure that the organisation has a culture of insights that drive capability shifts.
- Partner with all business stakeholders so that key strategic objectives, roadmaps, benefits and financial goals are met.
- Lead the requirements gathering process and assemble a team with the required skills for successful delivery.
- Navigate complex projects to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Help customers, team members, and the business at large tackle their challenges
- Extensive experience in strategy, acquired ideally from a top-tier strategy consulting- McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney, LEK, Roland Berger, OC&C
- Experience driving strategic transformation programs, ideally in FMCG / consumer-driven driven organisations
- Track record in delivering business outcomes and guiding innovation within analytics while fostering an inclusive, friendly and down-to-earth culture
- Outstanding influencing and business partnering skills including the ability to navigate diverse senior stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline. Postgraduate qualifications like an MBA are desirable
If you are an individual who is passionate about developing innovative solutions and making an impact, then this role is for you! Send your CV to Anika Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
This Head of Strategic Transformation in Sydney – Hybrid is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $300k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.