This client of ours is one of the top Media companies in the country and they are looking for a Sydney-based Chief of Staff that will be the ‘right hand’ of the Chief Executive Officer.
You will be playing a key role as a strategist, consultant, and implementer. You will support the CEO at both a strategic and day-to-day operating level. You will streamline, track and prioritise activities across the business, acting as the central point of contact. You will have a front role view!
As Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will coordinate team activities and help manage day-to-day tasks. In addition, you’ll be responsible for identifying and addressing the needs of the CEO. You’ll also be expected to perform both strategic and administrative tasks to ensure the delivery of the CEO agenda.
- You’ll be responsible for driving the strategic direction alongside the CEO. This position will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most important projects and stakeholders within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for the management and coordination of strategic initiatives, tracking progress and keeping the CEO updated.
- Participate in regular meetings, prepare board packs and papers, take actions and doing follow up activities.
- Able to handle routine deliverables, such as consolidating team information, presentations, and reporting.
- Doing research, analysing data, and solving problems.
- Help lead the corporate communications team in aligning strategy within the organisation.
Key qualifications for this role:
- Tenure in a Top Tier consulting firm
- 5+ years’ strategy consulting or strategy consulting and corporate experience in complex organisations driving enterprise wide strategy and transformation. Project / Engagement Management experience is key. Please note consulting experience is required.
- Strong self-starter, able to meet deadlines and with exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to be versatile and action-oriented.
- Demonstrated analytical skills along with highly tuned business acumen and strategic thinking
- Highly tuned influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across teams and departments
- Ability to anticipate issues and develop sound issue management mitigation strategies
- Ability to interpret & present complex information in concise ways
If you want to learn more about this opportunity and have a discussion, please reach out to Anika Stokes at Anika@oaktreetalent.com or send your CV to through the form below.
This Chief of Staff in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $260k + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.