This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique consulting firm and become part of its exciting and growing business.
Are you living in Australia or overseas and would like to join this Sydney-based team?
Building a team of ex top tier consultants, this is an opportunity to work closely with c-suite executives and take ownship of projects.
This role will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to contribute to both strategy and M&A advisory engagements with scope to apply your commercial acumen, problem solving skills and creative skills to have meaningful impact to your clients.
- Management of a stream of work or a small project
- Apply strategy frameworks and develop storyboards with support from senior team members
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Work with senior team members to structure strategy problems, define analysis, and create storyboards.
- Be proficient in collecting, researching, analysing and developing insights that are used to make complex strategic decisions.
- Facilitate client and customer interviews, stakeholder workshops, and other engagements where direct communication with the client team or external stakeholders is necessary.
- Ensure the client’s objectives are achieved.
Background & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years consulting experience in a top tier consulting firm – McKinsey, Bain or BCG.
- A relevant bachelors degree
- Structured problem solving and analytics skills to deliver accurate solutions.
- Experience in financial modelling to deliver accurate solutions.
- Superb written and oral communication in the English language.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to work well in a team.
If you would like to find out more, please reach out to Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
Please note – sponsorship opportunities are available and applicants will be considered from overseas if they meet the above criteria.
This Consultant & Senior Consultant in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $120k – $170k.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.