Our client is a bona fide exciting Technology company providing small businesses with an unprecedented level of efficiency and connectivity. Through their solutions, they are not only helping these businesses but also building a stronger economy. If this type of business is what excites you, then this role is for you!
We are on the lookout for an Executive General Manager for Program and Delivery in Sydney or Melbourne (Preference). The position will be responsible for driving business success through delivering projects that support innovative products and services. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with product leaders, product engineering teams, and other cross-functional senior business and technology stakeholders to ensure projects and programs are completed on time and within budget.
Your experience in managing complex projects, collaborating across teams, utilising planning/delivery frameworks/methodologies, uplifting capability and improving service delivery within a B2C or B2B2C environment makes make you an integral part of the leadership team – ensuring successful outcomes for their products and services. With your expert knowledge and skillset, you can help take the company’s vision from concept to reality.
Your responsibilities for this role are the following:
- Ensuring the right capability is in place, processes are optimaised, and priorities are clear.
- Coordinating with different teams to ensure the most important business programs are executed properly.
- Boosting customer relationships and increasing the pace of delivering value to the company through the use of topnotch delivery and program practices.
- Supporting the team of project and program managers and ensuring their development.
- Ensuring the team has the right internal practices in place to prioritize strategic objectives and track progress.
- Continuing to develop and incrementally improve processes to best practice so as to remain competitive and up-to-date with industry trends.
- Solidifying global identity by improving transparency and dependency management across all teams.
Your qualifications include:
- Experience leading large, complex projects across multiple functional areas and geographies within a B2C or B2B2C technology product environment.
- Experience in a management consulting firm desirable.
- Experience working in a Saas environment highly desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with executives, cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders to build rapport, trust and buy-in quickly.
- Experience in transforming organisations to operate in an agile environment at scale.
- Proven experience improving business processes across complex teams and organisations.
- Strong demonstrable commercial experience
- Experience establishing and leading high performing teams
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please send in your CV to Ilan Leshetz for a confidential chat.
This Executive General Manager in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $300k to $320k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.