The Group Transformation Director in Melbourne is a critical role that bridges the gap between the Executive Team and the entire Transformation efforts of the business. Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Officer, this role acts as an essential point of contact and leader for the Group Transformation team. This person serves to guide decision-making processes, ensuring all stakeholders receive timely updates on progress and results. This position requires strong leadership skills, close collaboration with the CTO and other senior executive stakeholders. Ultimately, the Group Transformation Director plays a pivotal role in driving successful step- change across the entire organization.
- Responsibility for ensuring the company’s transformation strategy is up-to-date and imbedded.
- Communicate the vision, strategy and drive growth with an operational excellence mindset.
- Execute the Transformation plan and agenda across all markets, geographies and functions.
- Leading cross-functional teams in order to prioritise transformation initiatives.
- Orchestrate the overall Transformation process and managing resources, value, change and risk across the entire business.
- Develop and implement effective change management strategies that will help employees adopt new ways of working and embrace the transformation agenda.
- Effective communication and influencing to engage the executive team, board of directors and all other stakeholders within the business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in leading transformation initiatives. Retail/FMCG experience preferred but not a prerequisite.
- Must have strong Transformation toolkit and a proven track record of delivering results in an enterprise-wide corporate Transformation.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of market trends, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to drive change and deliver results.
- Experience in developing and implementing business models, processes, and technologies that drive growth and operational excellence.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into insights and actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and change management skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others
- High energy and passion for Transformation!
The role of Group Transformation and is a critical role that requires strategic thinking, cross-functional collaboration, change management skills, a continuous improvement mindset, and a desire for personal growth. If you are up for the challenge, this role could be the perfect fit for you. Please send your CV through the form below.
#sydney #oaktreetalent #sydneyjobs #jobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Group Transformation Director in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $300k-$350k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.