Are you a Customer Experience guru who is looking for a new challenge?
This Australian ASX Company that serves millions of customers, has exclusively engaged Oaktree Talent to find a preeminent new Head of Customer Experience Strategy to be based in Sydney. This is a perfect opportunity to take your career to new heights as you will play a key role in shaping the strategic direction or their customers’ journey for this top iconic brand.
As Head of Customer Experience Strategy in Sydney, you are charged with crafting and delivering effective customer experience strategies for the company. Your role will involve designing a plan that elevates their company’s customer retention program whilst ensuring that the customer journey is seamless and enjoyable. Your efforts will help to ensure that customers receive an outstanding experience.
Your key responsibilities for this role are:
- Ensure that our customer experience goals are in line with the overall business strategy. You will be responsible for planning and executing plans to achieve these goals.
- Lead analyses of segmented engagement models for our members and iterate on definitions for customer segmentation. All of this needs to be done while staying aligned with the overarching strategy.
- Collaborate with the User Experience team to ensure all aspects of customer-centric design are met – from identifying customer needs throughout their lifecycle to developing strategy focused on growth.
- Use human-centered design and innovation frameworks to uncover new opportunities.
- Provide the business with the necessary strategic customer insights, customer complaint analysis, and any other important information required to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Work in close collaboration with the partners to drive forward customer experience initiatives and lead the delivery of ongoing transformation and change programs.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration that improves the customer experience overall.
The following qualifications are the following:
- 9+ years relevant experience to the field and with preferably 4 to 6 years experience in a top tier consulting firm
- Has led Customer experience and CX experience teams in a major organisation
- Has a graduate degree in relevant discipline and/or post graduate degree
- Strong experience leading teams in a changing environment.
- Highly experienced with external stakeholder management.
- Exceptional understanding of business processes and extensive experience in commercial and /or operational business functions.
- Thorough understanding of strategic evaluation and financial evaluation techniques.
- Proven ability to quickly identify issues, structure project plans and develop strategic options.
- Customer oriented approach with an ability to question and challenge effectively whilst maintaining strong relationships.
If you want to manage a high-performance team and make an impact in customer experience and taking the company to the next level, then this role is for you! Reach out to Anika Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.
This Head of Customer Experience Strategy in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $260k to $290k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.