We are a consulting firm that offers and has partnership with a company that is of need of a Head of Strategy here in Sydney. We have a ton of Strategy Jobs Sydney, and would want to offer this position to the public.
HEAD OF GROUP STRATEGY, Strategy Jobs Sydney
Our client is a top-tier leader in their industry and currently assessing new opportunities to drive growth, disrupt, innovate and continue to thrive within their sector. This is your opportunity to be part of a stellar team of Strategy and Business professionals who have cultivated a culture of inclusion, collaboration and action led by one of the industry’s best people leaders. This position has become available due to an internal move and you too will benefit from a clear career path when you join us as a Head of in their Group Strategy team.
Strategy Jobs Sydney
This position, Head of Group Strategy, has the scope to adapt the budgets, policies and procedures within broadly defined parameters and may manage the delivery of operational outcomes of a team that is integrated across the Enterprise to agreed metrics/objectives.
You will be accountable for:
- Leading the end-to-end design, development and delivery of significant strategic initiatives by adopting a well-planned and thoughtful leadership approach.
- Delivering compelling, structured presentations that clearly articulate recommendations
- Providing input into strategic projects and initiatives managed elsewhere in the Group
- Supporting the execution and delivery of specific strategy initiatives & broader Group Strategy
- Developing and maintaining relationships with colleagues and senior leaders across the company.
- Developing industry relationships and an understanding of market and customer trends
- You will be involved in enterprise-wide projects that could include:
- Digital transformation,
- Buy now pay later initiatives and
- Other emerging markets or trends impacting the Banking sector.
What you will bring
- Significant breadth of experience in corporate strategy consulting, gained either in a consulting firm, investment bank or in-house with a large corporate
- Demonstrated expertise in strategy formulation and strategic planning along with experience in transformation program design and delivery
- Proven ability to interact, challenge and influence senior stakeholders effectively at all levels (including members of the Executive Leadership Team and Board)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture and navigate complex challenges.
- A positive attitude and strong motivation to support the learning & development of junior colleagues.
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably MBA
- 8+ years practical experience in financial services, strategy formulation, strategic planning and/or major project management.
- Financial Services industry experience essential
We have more jobs here at: https://oaktreetalent.com/our-jobs/
If you believe that you would be great for this position, then we are very interested in hearing from you. Please drop your CV below.