If you’re seeking an opportunity to join an established organisation, who is the leader in their sector but who are looking to change things up, with a focus on sustainability, then this is the company for you!
Our sort-after client is on the lookout for an experienced Head of Strategy in Melbourne, who will work with the strategy team to develop sustainable, innovative strategies to propel the business forward..
In this role you will be entrusted with many responsibilities, such as spearheading the company’s strategy development and customer insights practice. You’ll also be expected to complete objectives related to strategy planning, market analysis, competitive intelligence, customer insights, team management and stakeholder management. With your expertise and leadership, you will ensure that the company makes strategic decisions that benefit its long-term success.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Formulate the organisation’s 3-year strategy and associated objectives.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors, Managing Director & CEO, and the Executive Committee to ensure that all key stakeholders are consulted and that objectives are properly defined and well-prioritised.
- Oversee the customer insights program with the goal of understanding customer needs, preferences, and trends.
- Devise strategies and initiatives to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
- Design, develop, and manage a program of work to ensure client has up-to-date information on what the customer wants
- Develop and track of financial and growth objectives.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders through board papers, stakeholder presentations and workshops. This is an essential role which requires strong leadership and communication skills.
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of consulting experts
Key Qualifications include:
- Have a wealth of demonstrated experience in strategy development and execution with a good consulting background in a top-tier consulting firm or large corporate environment
- Be an experienced leader or ready to move into a leadership role with the ability to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down ambiguous problems, interpret complex ideas and identify market trends to inform strategic decision making
- Have excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and recommendations to diverse audiences
- Be comfortable working closely with and influencing the senior leadership team and board members
- Previous experience in retail, food, or agriculture industries would be an advantage but not essential
If you want to make a difference in your role and want to work for a company that has great sense of purpose, then this role is for you! Please send your CV to Anika Stokes at email@example.com.
This Head of Strategy in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $250k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.