Our client is a for-purpose organisation and on a mission to do everything they can to help people live healthier lives. They aim to do this by providing the best services possible which include but are not limited to mental health support, preventative and integrated primary care and after-hours health support. They are looking for a Melbourne-based Executive General Manager.
This Executive position is akin to a Chief Commerical Officer and a Chief Data Officer rolled into one, with an emphasis on the Commerical performance. It is also responsible for developing and executing on a growth strategy to embed financial sustainability within commercial operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading and driving enterprise-wide commercial excellence programs including commercial pricing and value management within a multi-category and/or branded environment. In addition, you will be leading an AI and Analytics Transformation program in order to turn data into actionable insights that will improve customer experience, drive growth and profitability and reduce cost.
The role is responsible for:
- Commerical excellence strategy and cross-functional development of underlying capabilities and tools. This will include pricing, yield & margin management, performance improvement, data science and insight generation.
- Commerical performance improvement opportunity identification and accelerated benefits realisation through cross-functional squads/taskforce
- Integrated pricing strategy for products and services in a multi-brand environment including competitive pricing, strategic pricing and bundling
- Integrated portfolio management and broader customer lifetime value management working with segment/product portfolio leaders.
- Customer and performance analytics including analytics support to inform customer and proposition strategy, contract negotiations, and customer acquisitions including supporting prioritisation and target setting as it relates to acquisition, growth and retention.
- Managing performance reporting and forecasting activities and customer metrics and costs and providing insights on the expected impact of strategic initiatives, market trends and regulatory change.
- Development of a leading data science and decisioning capability, including defining of a multi-year strategic roadmap and development of analytics platforms that integrate with customer experience platforms – Digital, CRM, Marketing etc
- Leading and developing a team of over 40 as well as sharing knowledge and supporting organisational capability uplift in data analytics and insights.
- Commercial performance governance across Crews, Squads and Functions enabling robust governance and effective decision making.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Top Tier Strategy Consulting experience from an MBB or similar highly regarded consulting firm
- Tertiary qualification in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance) coupled with an MBA highly desirable.
- 7+years’ experience in Strategy Development, Strategic Pricing, Commercial Excellence & Transformation, Revenue and Value Management in a multi-category business.
- 10+ years’ experience in advanced analytics within Consumer and B2B focused industries.
- Deep Leadership experience with a track record of coaching team members, developing high performance teams and achieving results.
- Experience presenting Insights succinctly to an executive level audience.
- Experience in predictive modelling, trend analysis, data mining and other quantitative techniques or having led people within this function.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen in the interpretation of data and development of fact-based recommendations that have led to measurable growth and bottom-line results.
If this position sounds like your dream job and you have the personal attributes, skills and experience to create and deliver value within this for-purpose organisation, then the team at Oaktree Talent Group would like to hear from you for a confidential discussion. Please send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
#strategy #melbourne #customerstrategy #oaktreetalent
This Melbourne-based Executive General Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $300-$350K + STI + LTI.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.