We are hiring for a Melbourne-based General Manager. This can be Sydney-based as well. In order to be successful in this role, the General Manager for Business Operations and Strategy will need to combine high performance execution skills with strong strategic thinking. They will need to be able to take complex, multi-dimensional problems, come up with solutions, and execute them across functions within the company.
This Fintech company is a leading player in the Insurance and banking industries and is on its way to becoming the leading player in its field. They have backing from Venture Capital funds, and are projected to grow at a promising rate.
The business operations team is responsible for growing the company, operating in an optimal way, and making sure all aspects of the company run smoothly. Over the last 6 months, this team has been growing rapidly and they continue to do so. They encompass a wide range of skills and experience, which allows them to effectively consult with other parts of the business on a range of issues.
As the General Manager, your responsibilities are the following:
- Help answer strategic questions such as our operating model and new product lines.
- Conduct analysis of operations and driving insights that will help optimise the various parts of our business. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for
- Own projects that will help expand the company reach into new international markets.
- Solve complex problems and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels and
- Transparent about his/her thoughts and be able to break down complex problems and solve them in a logical and analytical way.
We are looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, and preferably startup experience in a strategy/business opportunity team as well.
Our client believes in rewarding employees for their hardwork and contribution, and they want to ensure that every employee has the chance to be successful. That’s why the client provides highly competitive compensation, including share options. At the same time, they trust their employees and they give them a lot of autonomy and trust so they can do their best work.
If you want to be part of this team and lead a group of highly trained and highly motivated individuals, feel free to reach out to Asha Walsh at email@example.com.
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #sydneyjobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Melbourne-based General Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $200K base + super + bonus + equity.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.