Do you want to work in a company that is recognised as one of the best workplaces in Australia? Culture is everything to this innovative tech business and their approach is centered around supporting you, your growth and the company growth. This company is renowned for their focus on work life balance and a competitive salary is on offer. And the company islooking for a Melbourne-based Principal Consultant.
As a Melbourne-based Principal Consultant in a senior leadership role, you will handle developing and growing the advisory consulting practice within the company. You will work with the Head of Consulting and your fellow Principal Consultants to shape and deliver advisory consulting engagements. In addition to your Consulting work, you will also be responsible for sales support and coaching.
- Assess the current state technology assessment.
- Provide a technology strategy and roadmap to carry out this assessment and recommendation.
- Be able to recommend the correct technology tools.
- Review and make recommendations on the software delivery approach.
- Perform technical due diligence on M&A (merger & acquisition) opportunities.
Background & Skills
- Experience shaping and leading advisory consulting engagements
- Must have experience from top tier MBB or Big 4 consulting firm or similar
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and take a hypothesis-led approach to producing solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, negotiation, and relationship management
- Executive level written and verbal communication skills, inclusive of the development of strategies and proposals for endorsement by executive teams and boards
- Ability to communicate across technology and business stakeholders, bridging their understanding of each other’s domains
- Highly developed executive-level presentation production and delivery ability
- Broad understanding of market, commercial and technical trends
- Strong commercial acumen in both understanding commercial implications of recommendations, and driving the commercial success of the practice
- Knowledge of business strategy and related concepts, and how they relate to technology strategy and delivery
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact Amy Savage at email@example.com or send us your CV through the link in the comments section.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobmelbourne
This Melbourne-based Principal Consultant which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $220k to $250k base inc. super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.