Our client is looking for a Melbourne-based Senior Consultant / Manager to join their growing startup with an ex top tier leadership team who are renowned for their ambition and smashing results and outcomes.
The person for this role will also be responsible for developing hypothesis-driven data analysis and research products for both internal and external audiences.
Providing their clients with innovative and sustainable solutions that meet the needs of the people who live in them. They are a leading property firm that takes a long-term perspective, advising buyers and managing properties that build wealth across generations.
- Data analytics and research.
- Develop hypothesis driven data analysis and research products
- Insights, analysis for white papers, media releases and presentations
Background & Experience:
- Strategy data analysis background ideally from a top tier management consulting firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG or also firms such as Strategy&, Monitor Deloitte etc.
- Passionate about the Australian real estate sector
- A background in urban economics or housing/land valuation would be a major advantage.
- Responsible for identifying issues and structure analysis of problems.
- Quick to identify what is important and develop ideas of how best to tackle the key issues.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the complexity of our work – think about topics like user behavior and online engagement.
- Able to research and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to drive analytical and intellectual rigor.
- Need to be curious and eager to learn – think about ways to improve your skills or take on new challenges.
- Communicate complex issues in a way that is easily understood by the reader.
If you are up for a challenge, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Contact Amy Savage at email@example.com or send us your CV below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Melbourne-based Senior Consultant / Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $140K to $170k base + super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.