This company provides health services to 3.7 million Australians, and they are integrating the healthcare industry through their innovative health solutions. And they are looking for a Melbourne-based Senior Strategy manager to join their team.
The Melbourne-based Senior Strategy Manager is critical to the company’s strategic direction, as they are responsible for providing a clear vision of what the company should be. They will set strategy, lead the enterprise proposition strategy, work with the proposition architecture and planning teams to develop large cross-functional initiatives in alignment with customer strategy and segmented customer needs. They will be recognized as a problem-solving expert who is the go-to person for internal and competitive knowledge. With their wealth of knowledge, they can influence others to see the value in Crew’s integrated proposition.
- Achieving end-to-end design and execution of concurrent projects across customer strategy, enterprise proposition strategy, proposition architecture, planning, and development of big cross-functional initiatives, including supporting the Corporate Plan.
- Developing customer strategies and propositions through analysis, collaboration, and communication.
- Managing senior stakeholder engagement and participation to develop strategies and recommendations.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to create innovative recommendations for the company.
- Leading the creation of a roadmap for proposition development. This will include creating a one-year view of the roadmap, which will link to the three-year enterprise strategy and proposition architecture.
- Overseeing the development of propositions and ensuring that they meet quarterly performance targets.
- Helping junior team members develop their toolkit of business analysis and technical skills
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, or other business-related discipline.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in top tier management consulting or big corporate business strategy, including projects in insurance, health, finance, product, or customer experience.
- Demonstrated success in structured problem solving that includes problem definition, hypotheses testing, analysis plan, facilitating discussion/ workshops and getting buy-in.
- Demonstrated achievements in advanced financial, business case and other quantitative analyses (e.g. forecasting, scenario modelling etc.).
- Substantial project management experience using robust methodologies Skill.
- Familiarity with common strategy development frameworks and methodologies.
- Ability to identify and develop ideas and thinking that can substantially add value to Medibank’s businesses.
- Identify relevant data sets and interrogating them to provide insight that can shape thinking and answer strategic questions.
- Opportunity assessment, business case development & execution.
- Developing a relevant project delivery approach and then driving to an outcome using appropriate project management.
- Good listening skills and ability to ‘join the dots’ to understand the broader context of strategic issues.
- Able to develop high impact written communications which tells the story.
- Able to deliver succinct verbal communications to an executive level audience.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to Asha Walsh or email your CV at email@example.com, or drop your CV below.
#strategy #melbourne #customerstrategy #oaktreetalent
This Melbourne-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k to $180k Base + Super + Bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.