We are currently hiring for a Melbourne-based Senior Strategy Manager. As a Melbourne-based Senior Strategy Manager, your primary responsibility is to support in defining the customer strategy. You will work with the leadership team to co-design and deliver the strategy, target segments, value proposition and define the underlying initiatives that will successfully drive profitable growth for our business.
This company believes that everyone – no matter their background or experience – has the potential to make a difference. That’s why this client of ours is offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working/work from home arrangements. Plus, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to innovate. You will collaborate strongly with colleagues who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role that will help you to achieve your goals, then this is the opportunity for you. As a Permanent Full-Time position based in Melbourne, you’ll join a team of ex-consultants who are passionate about their work and committed to helping clients reach their strategic objectives. You’ll be part of a dynamic organization that offers ample opportunities for growth and development.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Understanding the market. This means having deep knowledge about what’s going on in the industry and being able to communicate this information to customers.
- Keeping the company to stay relevant and fit for purpose
- Exploring different verticals outside of their main business
- Supporting sustainable growth by ensuring that customer and commercial strategies align.
- Putting together the strategy which includes acquisition, customer lifecycle management & retention, and leverages capability across the Group.
- Ensuring customer and commercial strategies are embedded within all aspects of our development process.
- Leading analyses (quantitative / qualitative) relevant to development of commercial insights recommendations, collaborating with internal analytics function to translate commercial needs into actionable insights, and ensuring cohesion between strategic objectives and operational plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (business / economics / finance or equivalent) with outstanding academic record
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience, ideally in a management consulting or internal strategy role, or a combination of both
- Significant experience translating insight into strategy and action
- Strong written and presentation skills and the ability to convert data into insight and prepare compelling, persuasive reports and presentations
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively influence a diverse range of stakeholders including senior leaders, technical and functional specialists, operational and line managers
- Experience in successfully partnering across functions in the development and implementation of strategies to deliver commercial outcomes within complex, matrix organisations
- Able to work across simultaneous assignments efficiently, accurately and at pace
If you’re looking for an opportunity that will challenge you and help to achieve your goals, then this is the role for you. It’s a demanding position with plenty of opportunities for growth, so don’t hesitate to apply! Contact Asha Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
#strategy #customerstrategy #sydney #oaktreetalent #healthcare #strategyjobs #jobs #melbourne
This Melbourne-based Senior Strategy Manager which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $160k-$190K base + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.