Oaktree is recruiting a Melbourne-based Strategy Consultant/Manager to join a market leading company. As a member of the strategy team, this means you’ll be working with the company’s Executive team and Board to deliver an enterprise strategy that ensures the company’s future success.
Become part of an innovative and collaborative team who are reimagining the future of this exciting business. Their new way of working is designed to bring greater flexibility to your career and enable you to work with a community that is committed to helping you achieve your goals.
You will be a part of the team that is:
- Responsible for defining our company’s future.
- Help determine which strategic initiatives will drive growth and assess how our competitor and customer landscape is changing.
- Develop an enterprise strategy that best positions the organisation to succeed in the future.
- Help the finance department understand how the strategy efforts will impact the company.
- Support this company by helping them develop actionable execution plans for their strategic initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about strategy with 3+ years’ experience in either strategy consulting, or a strategy team.
- Able to help us build real connections with customers, act with composure and grace in challenging situations, and champion inclusivity and development.
- Capable of building relationships with different internal stakeholders and develop an external network of relevant professionals.
- Able to apply intellectual rigour, industry knowledge, and useful frameworks to solve problems and arrive at recommendations.
- Able to ask probing questions and ask thoughtful questions to draw out more information from any resource.
- Use time efficiently (e.g., is punctual and able to manage time for multiple tasks.)
If you’re committed to making a difference and changing the world, we want to hear from you. Drop your CV below or email Amy@oaktreetalent.com.
This Melbourne-based Strategy Consultant/Manager position which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $140,000 – $160,000 Base + Super.
#strategy #startup #oaktreetalent
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.