Supporting the delivery of key strategic initiatives and strategic planning for the division, this iconic organisation has a Melbourne-based Strategy Analyst/Senior Analyst or Strategy Lead position to drive their customer strategy forward into the future.
You’ll be a key member of the business team that will provide strategic input, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and provide internal analytical support. This person will lead key workstreams that deliver business outcomes independently or within a broader team. The person for the role is expected to develop and coach other members of the team, including Strategy Analysts and Graduates,
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Deliver insightful analysis for initiatives that support the company’s core business and strategic goals.
- Be a resource of knowledge of environmental factors and how they could impact business decision-making.
- Help identify and assess strategic issues and opportunities by developing a fact base from qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Frame, scope, and structure strategic problems by identifying applicable strategic frameworks to solve problems.
- Manage timelines and deliverables and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Being able to use creative problem-solving approaches and frameworks, such as hypothesis driven methods, while performing qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Extract, capture, communicate and validate insights with other stakeholders.
- Test and challenge interpretations of information and hypotheses.
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in business strategy development either as an internal or external consultant
- Demonstrated success in structured problem solving that includes problem definition, hypotheses testing, analysis plan and facilitating discussion
- Demonstrated achievements and significant experience in advanced financial, business case and other quantitative analyses
- Project management experience
- Experience in management consulting, and any other industries within Australia or abroad.
- Familiarity with common strategy development frameworks and methodologies
- Ability to identify and develop ideas and thinking that can substantially add value to the business.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to Ilan Leshetz or email your CV at email@example.com, or drop your CV through the form below.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobsaustralia
This Melbourne-based Strategy Lead which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $110k to $140k package + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.