Do you want to work in a company that is recognised as one of the best workplaces in Australia? Culture is everything to this innovative tech business and their approach is centered around supporting you, your growth and the company growth. This company is renowned for their focus on work life balance and a competitive salary is on offer. And they are looking for a Melbourne-based Strategy Principal.
Our client is a design consultancy business that holds human-centred design methods at its core. Their team develops end-to-end solutions to business problems that help organisations move from idea or concept to delivery and ultimately our focus is helping businesses make human decisions about digital products.
A critical skill for any member of the team working with clients is possessing the ability to develop strong relationships. This is where the Melbourne-based Strategy Principal comes in. As the team member responsible for developing relationships with clients, this person will play a pivotal role in securing projects, creatively constructing bids, and following engagements through the full sales cycle.
- Develop strategic relationships with clients by understanding their business and objectives
- Work with clients to support their strategy development
- Manage pre sales outcomes and relationships
- Translate their requirements into team-based outcomes
- Maintain positive interactions with clients.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and are excited to work with talented people to create solutions that resonate with customers.
- Make an impact and have experience working with design or design consulting teams.
- Objective-driven approach that infuses passion into your work, and you are always looking out for ways to help your customers succeed.
Background & Skills:
- Experience shaping and leading advisory consulting engagements
- Ideally has worked in a Tier 1 or Big 4consulting firm or similar
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and take a hypothesis-led approach to producing solutions
- Knowledge of business strategy and related concepts, and how they relate to technology strategy and delivery
- Understand the needs and challenges of a client in order to formulate a roadmap and strategy that will support their business strategies and goals
- Ability to define processes and models in support of business and technology strategies
- Experience in the development of cost-benefit analysis and risks pertaining to technology selection and implementation
- Experience in the definition of organisational design within Digital teams with a strong working understanding of market valued delivery models i.e. Team Topologies, SAFe, Lean
- Ability to work with our Client Engagement Team and Senior Leadership Team to support our customers, including preparing and presenting sales documents and presentations so that they are easily understood by the appropriate audience
If this role excites you, please feel free to contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV to apply for the position.
#strategy #customerstrategy #melbourne #oaktreetalent #strategyjobs #jobs #melbournejobs #strategyjobmelbourne
This Melbourne-based Strategy Principal which is Exclusive to Oaktree will take home an annual income of $220k to $250k base inc. super.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.