If you want to work for an industry leader in the field of mining and tech, then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Combine your strategy consulting experience with your mining background for this Product Strategy Manager position.
This exciting and high growth company aims to combine mining knowledge and expertise with tech and digital.
As a Product Strategy Manager, you are responsible for setting up, managing, and overseeing the processes that drive the success of a product.
You will create and execute strategies organic and inorganic strategies, keeping an eye on the performance metrics to ensure that they are being met as you progress towards your goal and by focusing on key drivers, you will be able to come up with a well-rounded product strategy.
- Stay informed of global trends and metrics. This includes understanding the market definition, sizing, driver identification modelling and profit pool modelling.
- Document findings so that the product vision and positioning can continue to evolve and progress.
- Stay up-to-date with competitor knowledge and their strategy, M&A activities, product and pricing offerings.
- Ensure the product vision and market position are on track to provide understanding to external conditions to relevant stakeholders.
- Help create and implement release plans for both marketing and sales. Additionally, you will provide key insights into the development of new strategies and tactics to help drive sales growth.
- Make sure that the budget parameters for key products are in line with our overall strategy and business plan.
Background & Skills:
- Management Consulting experience ideally from McKinsey, Bain or BCG or the likes of Kearney, Strategy&, LEK etc.
- Deep domain expertise in open-pit mining and hands on experience working in mining.
- A tertiary qualification in Mine Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ideally 10 years of combined experience across mining (development and operations), corporate strategy, pricing, pre-deal mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and software product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing ability.
- Hands-on problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Team player with the capacity to challenge themself.
Reach out to Amy Savage to learn more about the position or send your CV at email@example.com
This Product Strategy Manager in Perth is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $180k-$220k + super.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.