Our client is a leading retailer and is looking for a Senior Analyst in Sydney to join their team. The person should strive to deliver the best customer experience possible by leveraging data and generate meaningful insights for customers. This includes creating relevant offers for customers and shape the category and strategy and the company’s product offerings.
We are searching for an individual who is capable of overseeing the entire customer experience process for a large selection of categories. Your role includes developing and implementing procedures, as well as providing training to employees on how to use them. Your role will be essential in ensuring the delivery of quality work while creating a customer-centric atmosphere.
Key Qualifications include:
- Work collaboratively with Category Managers and other stakeholders in order to develop data-driven insights that can be used to shape strategies and create customer-focused results.
- Provide clear recommendations and guidance for category strategies to ensure these strategies are implemented.
- Execute successful strategies for category programs.
- Analyse customer behaviour, market trends, category performance, pricing, and supplier dynamics in order to identify opportunity zones.
- Use a combination of qualitative and quantitative consumer and category research to generate strategic insights which will be used in decision making.
- Use analytical tools such as category segmentation, clustering, range performance, and product optimisation to ensure that our decisions are data-driven and well-informed.
- Provide support to a variety of teams across the company.
- Help in providing training, development, and upskilling the team to ensure desired results.
- 2-3 years+ experience in strategy, preferably from a consulting firm
- Depth of experience and knowledge of complex problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop clear, compelling and high quality storylines and presentations
- Demonstrated experience owning end-to-end large, complex projects to drive results
- Experience managing small multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Strong stakeholder skills and ability to act as strategic thought partner
- Retail and/or analytics experience preferred but not required
If you want to work for one of the top retailers in Australia, then this may be the job for you. If you want to be part of a company that aims to provide top products to consumers please reach out to Rachel Quick at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Senior Analyst is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $110k-$120k + super.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.