Are you looking for a challenging role in an innovative and forward-thinking team? Do you want to be part of the future of retail analytics globally? If so, this is your chance to join a highly motivated and passionate team in a pivotal role.
You’ll work as a Senior Manager for Data Strategy in Sydney. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the advanced analytics transformation for Australia’s leading consumer company – and help lead them into the future of retail.
You will be responsible for leading various projects across the business. This includes identifying advanced analytics opportunities, developing roadmaps, delivering use cases, exploring external commercialisation opportunities, and driving transformation agendas. Additionally, this role requires strong strategic and stakeholder management capabilities to ensure successful project delivery. With this role, you can look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Develop and drive forward initiatives that create value through advanced analytics.
- Think critically and innovatively to identify problems or opportunities in our domain roadmap, as well as provide leadership and strategy development.
- Act as a bridge between business and analytics.
- Work with different teams to uncover ways in which data and analytics can be applied.
- Come up with strategies to turn business cases into actionable initiatives and use your expertise to help guide the company’s data-driven transformation journey.
- Provide thought leadership and serve as a proponent of data and analytics-led decision making.
- Craft strategies and effectively express them with clear and persuasive presentations.
- Design executive/board paper requests, annual/quarterly planning cycles, and embed data-driven decision-making processes in the company.
- Mentor junior team members and build their capabilities.
- 6 years+ experience in strategy, preferably from a top-tier strategy consulting or data analytics firm; or corporate/in-house strategy
- Depth of experience and knowledge of complex problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop clear, compelling and high quality storylines and presentations
- Demonstrated experience owning end-to-end large, complex projects to drive results
- Experience managing small multi-disciplinary teams to deliver successful outcomes
- Strong stakeholder skills and ability to act as strategic thought partner
- Retail and/or analytics experience preferred but not required
If you are looking for a company that strives to achieve ambitious goals on the global stage, but also offers competitive remuneration packages then this role might be the perfect fit for you. Reach out to Asha Walsh at email@example.com to learn more about the role.
This Senior Manager Data Strategy in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $170-$220k + super + bonus + benefits.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.