Are you a talented, motivated individual looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing company? This organisation is seeking an ambitious individual to come aboard and help take their business to the next level. They are in need of a Senior Manager in Sydney. With an emphasis on both organic and inorganic growth, they are eager to find somebody who can bring fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the team.
This Australian Financial Services firm is growing its strategy team and is on the hunt for an ambitious Senior Manager to join their team. By bringing in an ambitious and talented individual to join the team, the primary focus will be to develop and execute an overall strategy for the business and analyse the business landscape to stay ahead of the curve and understand market dynamics.
In this role, you will be responsible:
- Craft the overall strategy for the business, working closely with senior stakeholders from multiple departments.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends and competitor activities, so that you can make informed decisions about the markets your company is most focused on.
- Collaborate with internal clients to solve complex business problems.
- Identify, develop, analyse, and bring innovative investments and solutions to the business
- Lead engagements for key strategic initiatives and bring revolutionary products, processes, and technology to the table.
- Comprehensive understanding of investments and ability to innovate to take the business to the next level.
Key qualifications for this role are:
- A minimum of 4/5-8 years of financial services experience within:
- Investment banking advisory or M&A with financial institution coverage
- Top tier management strategy consulting firm
- Either of the above before transitioning into a corporate development and strategy role within a financial institution
- Strong understanding of financial statements and has a strong interest in financial services, fintech, and any adjacent industries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to present key insights to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strategic thinking skills and a growth mindset, which will equip you to work independently and navigate ambiguity
- Proven experience in managing multiple workstreams and prioritising tasks to execute on key deliverables
If you’re driven by success and have a passion for making a lasting impact, this could be the opportunity for you! Send your CV to Asha Walsh to see what exciting possibilities await!
This Senior Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $150k to $180k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.