If you want to work for a for-purpose company that is embarking on a major change initiative, then this role is for you. This company is focused on sustainability and clean-living energy in Australia, and they are on the lookout for a Transformation leader in Sydney who can help drive their major transformation effort enterprise-wide.
This position is a key role in the optimisation of company initiatives and the implementation of company-wide best practices. You will have 2 direct reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the team in the strategic initiative portfolio management process and be responsible for setting up a regular schedule, constructing an efficient governance system, and ensuring that all reports are submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensure that everyone involved is on the same page and collaborating efficiently. This role requires great organisational and communication skills to ensure the process runs smoothly.
- Ability to motivate employees and key stakeholders, set goals, and drive change in an organisation.
- Plan, prioritise, think strategically, take accountability for results, and use business enablers such as finance, technology, procurement, and contract management.
- Communicate efficiently and commit to providing top-notch service.
- Collaborate well with team members, influence and negotiate confidently, and demonstrate resilience and courage when facing difficulties.
- Strive to continuously improve.
- Be able to act with integrity, lead by example, and value diversity.
- Tertiary finance or business qualifications at degree level
- Demonstrated 13 years plus experience in managing an enterprise-level CoE-focused PMO in a complex, matrixed organisation.
- Proven track record of success in influencing diverse stakeholders across an organisation.
- Expertise in setting up governance strictures and reporting metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to implement best practice PMO methodology, processes, templates across an organisation, with evidence of measure of success.
- Proven experience in tracking and effectively reporting on performance of organisation-wide strategic projects.
- Ability to think, analyse and consider the broader context to develop practical solutions and recommendations to present to senior management.
- Ability to undertake objective, critical analysis to identify the most effective solutions.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining complex data models in Excel.
- Business acumen, in particular finance, and commitment to achieving positive business outcomes.
- Ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders.
If you are up for the challenge and you seem like a good fit for this organisation, please reach out to Anika Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This SSenior Manager – Transformation in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $280k inc super.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.