Our client is a for-purpose organisation and on a mission to do everything they can to help people live healthier lives. They aim to do this by providing the best services possible which include but are not limited to mental health support, preventative and integrated primary care and after-hours health support. They are looking for a Senior Strategy Analyst that will sit in their Melbourne office.
As Senior Strategy Analyst, you will be reporting to the Senior Commercial Strategy Manager and will be playing an important role in helping answer key questions using systems and software. You will also help develop actionable insights and recommendations that can be placed into practice.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics to answer key questions quickly and effectively.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis that can be used to develop strategic plans.
- Help identify and evaluate strategic issues and opportunities by generating a comprehensive report with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Provide frameworks that will help you structure the problem, define its scope and apply relevant strategic principles.
- Identify the most effective communication techniques and methods for presenting key strategic recommendations.
- Evaluate issues and initiatives in order to set priorities.
- Automate and update reporting of strategic initiatives.
- Proactively build the capability of initiative owners when collaborating with different businesses.
- Tertiary qualifications in a commerce, economics, finance, statistics or other business-related discipline
- Minimum of two years of experience in strategy consulting
- Demonstrated success in structured problem solving that includes problem definition, hypotheses testing, analysis plan and facilitating discussion and focus groups;
- Substantial project management experience utilising a robust methodology;
- Familiarity with common strategy development frameworks and methodologies.
- Good listening skills and ability to ‘join the dots’ to understand the broader context of strategic issues.
- Identify relevant data sets and interrogating them to provide insight that can shape thinking and answer strategic questions.
If you think this job could be a perfect fit for you, and you possess the qualities, capabilities, and background to bring value to their mission-driven organisation, then don’t hesitate to apply!
This Senior Strategy Associate in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $130k-$160k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.