If you think of ICONIC companies in Australia, a handful of names come to mind and this company is no exception. If you’d like to work in a strategy team that works on a really diverse range of projects, work with ex top tier leaders and one of the most highly regarded strategy teams, this is a fantastic opportunity to join them in growth mode. They are looking for a Senior Strategy Associate in Sydney to join their team.
Working as part of a team solving some of the most complex and high profile strategy problems, this is a team that makes an impact and can offer you exciting long term progression as well as a strong focus on work life balance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ownership of end-to-end complex strategic projects.
- Collaborate with senior management to design and implement these strategies.
- Develop insights and recommendations for senior leadership and board.
- Ensure delivery of tangible value and long-term results.
- 4+ years’ experience from a top-tier consulting firm.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications required; MBA desireable
- Lateral thinker with the intellectual capability to quickly understand and apply new concepts
- Outstanding analytical, financial, problem-solving, communication, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in and contribute to a high performing, collaborative team environment
- A highly structured style and results-oriented approach with the intellectual capability to quickly understand and apply new concepts
- Excellent ability to create high-quality quantitative analysis and written materials for presentation to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Knowledge of innovation and agile methodologies
- Strong relationship-building skills and a high level of emotional intelligence to work with and manage stakeholders
If you have a proven background in management consulting and would like to be considered for this position, please apply via the link provided.
This Senior Strategy Associate in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $150k to $180k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.