Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? Join this highly professional, collaborative, and engaging team as they revolutionize their industry. Through this role, you will have the chance to work on amazing projects that will help solve some of the business’s biggest challenges. They are looking for a Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne to join their ambitious team.
This role will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will assist the company and the business units in developing n defining effective strategies that will enable profitable growth for all stakeholders. To achieve this goal, the Senior Strategy Manager is expected to:
- Lead the future of their strategy by participating in the annual strategy planning cycle.
- Explore new business models to ensure that the company is well-positioned for success over the next 2, 3, 5 or 10 years.
- Drive the team forward to deliver strategic solutions that will further strengthen our competitive edge and ensure long-term growth.
- Identify key market, competitor, consumer, customer, and develop insightful market intelligence to ride in product trends to support strategic recommendations
- Shape the digital consumer experience, with a focus on digital funnel management and conversion
- Solve problems and develop rigorous, fact-based analysis including business cases, market sizing or other quantitative analytics to support recommendations, supported by others in the team product trends to support strategic recommendations
- Communicate clear and concise recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Understand the importance of working within tight deadlines while keeping projects on track.
Your Key Qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications: Commerce, Finance, Law, Engineering, Accounting or Business degree
- Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical capability with the ability to frame and solve problems and undertake qualitative and quantitate analysis (financial modelling)
- Strong verbal and written communication with experience in developing presentations and/or Board
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to influence & build rapport, credibility & trust with internal stakeholders and able to run strategic projects and manage cross-business resources
- Financial services, Real estate, and digital industry experience (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience working in Strategy teams and/or in:
- Management consulting (Senior Consultant / Senior Associate / Consultant level) (5- 8 years experience)
- In-house strategy role (5- 8 years experience)
- Investment banking (5 – 8 years experience)
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of a collaborative team and be the forefront of this dynamic industry, this role may be for you. If you want to be considered in this position, please reach out to Asha Walsh and send your CV at email@example.com.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Melbourne or in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $200k to $220k + super + bonus.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.