Are you an experienced strategy professional with a background in, or passion for the energy sector?
This new and exclusive opportunity has arisen due to internal progression and promises an exciting career path for the successful candidate.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney will report to a fantastic leader and you will play a key role in shaping their corporate strategy.
Key accountabilities include:
- Work with the board, ELT, and wider leadership team to develop the corporate strategy.
- Ensure that all materials are up-to-date and in line with the agreed strategy.
- Manage the processes to turn all information to an actionable annual business plan.
- Monitor and report on global and local trends and incorporate this in the agreed strategy plan.
- Provide direction on energy policy, strategy, industry disruption, and transition, as well as educate the business on key strategic developments.
- Establish and maintain fruitful relationships with relevant stakeholders.
Key Qualifications include:
- 7+ years in strategy and management consulting – applicants ideally coming from McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Kearney, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& etc.
- Proven background and experience in the energy sector advantageous.
- Proven and effective stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate clearly and convincingly and influence outcomes with external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and business writing skills.
- Advanced computer literacy across the suite of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual pay of $200k – $250k.
If you would also like to check out other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.