This renowned Australian financial services company is looking for an experienced Senior Strategy Manager to join their team in Sydney. With over a million members and a mission to help them achieve financial success, this company is one of the largest industry super funds in Australia.
As the Senior Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for developing innovative strategies that will ensure long-term growth and prosperity for the fund’s members. If you have what it takes to create meaningful solutions that deliver lasting results, then this could be your next great career opportunity!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define, assess and scope out overarching strategic themes.
- Research and analyse market, competitor and industry insights will help to identify opportunities that can drive disruptive results.
- Bring clear recommendations based on these insights communicated to stakeholders.
- Collaborate between the Data Science and Member Growth teams to analyse data and generate strategic opportunities.
- Conduct competitor reviews in relation to the ever-evolving industry dynamics.
- Identify unique approaches and solutions that will help keep the Group ahead of competitors.
- Assist the Corporate Development Team in the analysis of comprehensive competitive intelligence dataset.
- Analysis of both qualitative and quantitative financial and non-financial information.
- Provide informed insights to management that can help drive future growth and sustainability.
Key Qualifications include:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a strategy capacity within a leading strategy consultancy
- Demonstrated ability to address strategic issues through structured, fact-based problem solving
- Knowledge of the wealth management industry, in particular superannuation products, legislation, administration and financial planning is an advantage but not essential.
- Experienced in liaising with people at all levels, building productive working relationships, and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently and articulately present at an Executive level.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for driving growth and innovation, then we would love to hear from you. Reach out to Asha Walsh at email@example.com to be considered for the position.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $180k to $200k.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.