This is a fantastic role and an experienced Management Consultant to join this growing team as a Senior Strategy Manager. This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and it’s a unique opportunity to join a high growth PE backed turnaround story.
Working on some exciting and complex projects, this company has the pace and feel of a start-up whilst being an established and well known corporate.
There is no shortage of complex problems to solve and if you would like to join a team in a role that will make an impact, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Drive high-level strategic analysis and business transformation projects.
- Develop and present recommendations to enhance operations.
- Analyse competitor trends, customer needs, and industry developments.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and identify partnerships and business opportunities.
- Gather, analyse, and draw strategic and technical conclusions from data gathered.
- Consult with senior management and leaders.
- Discuss and implement business and operational challenges and identify solutions.
Background & Experience:
- A minimum of 7+ work experience with your strategy toolkit gained from the likes of MBB, Monitor Deloitte, Nous, Strategy&, Kearney etc
- Proven record of academic excellence, MBA is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Experience conduction market and competitor research and analysis
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
If you would like to apply or would like further details, please contact Amy Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV to be considered.
This Senior Strategy Manager in Sydney or in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree.
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.