This is a really exciting opportunity to join a sector that is continually innovating and evolving and become part of their enterprise strategy team working closely with an ex top tier leader.
If you are passionate about climate change and sustainability, this is a fantastic strategy role!!
The role of Senior Strategy Analyst/Strategy Associate is essential to take the lead in developing and executing an effective enterprise strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bring clarity to complex data and translating it into meaningful insights that drive business growth.
- Conduct market research, analyse and solve problems, create business models, and present reports to senior management that demonstrate how the company can improve its performance.
- Ability to take a bird’s eye view of processes and make informed decisions that will propel the business forward.
- Help leaders successfully tackle ambiguous, complex and long-term strategic challenges
- Engage with multiple stakeholders at different levels of the organisation to drive strategic decision making and outcomes.
- Ensure businesses have a clear path forward when it comes to tackling enterprise-wide issues.
- Work with Finance and other pivotal business functions and devise an effective strategic planning cycle that tightly binds corporate strategy, budgeting, BU plans, and individual KPIs.
- Ensure each step of the cycle runs smoothly by deftly managing the relationship between each component to create an integrated system that will provide tangible results.
Key Qualifications include:
- A minimum of 3+ years relevant work experience with experience management consulting from a highly regarded firm such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG or Kearney, Monitor Deloitte etc.
- Undertaken quantitative and financial business analysis, extracting insights, particularly in areas of ambiguity
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, particularly in analyses and presentations (essential)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to influence and communicate at an executive level.
- Analytical, data-driven, critical thinker; Strong interpersonal skills strong verbal and written communication ability with the ability to equally influence and communicate at an executive and Board level.
If you are looking for meaningful work, with career growth opportunities then this role may be for you. Contact Amy Savage to be considered for this position.
This Senior Strategy Analyst based in Melbourne is Exclusive to Oaktree and will take home an annual income of $155k
If you would also like to checkout other jobs that we are currently sourcing for, you can check it here.